Freebies, Projects

Get your free Doodle Sheets here!

Inspired by my previous post, I have created a series of 6 doodle sheets that are free to download.  I have produced them at A5 size (though they could be made smaller or larger if you choose) and they can either be printed off and used as they come, or trimmed and laminated to make re-usable doodle sheets, as illustrated here.  If laminated, they should be used with special dry-wipe pens to allow them to be wiped clean.  I also punched a hole in the corner of each sheet and tied them together using a keyring so that I could carry them about more easily.

You are free to use these however you choose (except commercially of course!)

To get your doodle sheets just click on the link below each image to download a PDF:

garden-doodle-sheet
masterpiece-doodle
view-doodle-sheet
knight-doodle
undersea-doodle-sheet
space-doodle-sheet
Please follow and like us:

About the author

Related Posts

7 Comments

• Heather February 23, 2010 at 8:29 am

>*these are a great idea for travelling – i have to take mine on three planes in one day in a few months and these will be brilliant! Well done, what a super idea.

• deer baby February 23, 2010 at 8:28 pm

>What a great idea. And you are far more technicaly savvie than I am. I wouldn't have a clue how to upload pdfs etc. You can tell a lot about somebody from what they doodle can't you? Well, maybe not but I remember some (probably cod) psychology about it. I always used to doodle eyes.

I think these are particularly great for children who are less confident with drawing. Something has already been done for them so they're not faced with a scary blank page or 'What shall I draw?.' I like those Rosie Flo books for girls.

You're right about Amazon. It's my downfall.

• planb February 27, 2010 at 2:39 pm

>These are lovely! Bit grown up for us still, but I'm looking forward to a couple of years time…

Anyway, there is an award for you over at mine.

• JoolzKay February 28, 2010 at 1:22 am

>Hi,
    I have nominated your blog for the sunshine award
    Please see my blog for details.

• Jude February 28, 2010 at 6:18 pm

>Thanks for the awards – my first! I should warn people though, that I'm not terribly good at passing things like this along. Still I'll give it a go!

@deer baby – While researching my next post, I read that doodling eyes indicates a person who is observant. Don't know how true it is though.

@Heather – glad you liked them!

• Stefani June 11, 2013 at 8:40 pm

Just found you via Pinterest! Awesome doodle pages – thanks so much for sharing! My boys will love to have these on our upcoming road trip!

• jude June 12, 2013 at 3:27 pm

@Stefani – hope your boys enjoy them – I did them originally for my 2 boys, and they’re a great addition to any road trip.

Comments are closed.