- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (e.g fulfilment of orders).
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service if available and when you choose to do so.
- Notify you if necessary about changes to our service or your order.
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than for the purposes outlined above, we will not share your information with any 3rd parties, either for marketing or for any other purpose.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While many of these rights apply generally, some rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting us.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. With the exception of where we are required to store data for legal reasons, we will delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.